Leasingham is a village and civil parish in the North Kesteven district of Lincolnshire, England and is situated less than 2 miles north from Sleaford, just off the A15. The village has 713 households.
Buildings in the village include the church of St Andrew's, a Wesleyan chapel, manor house, village hall and a row of alms houses. The local school is St Andrew's primary school. The playing fields include a bowls club and cricket pitch.
Businesses are the Duke of Wellington public house, a post office, corner shop, farm shop, and two hairdressers. A recent development was Highwayman's Haunt which was built in the 1990s on the east side of the village. Leasingham Parish Church, St Andrew's is visible from most parts of the parish and the oldest part of the church is the tower which dates from 1175-1200. The church and especially the chancel were renovated and restored by the Ven. Edward Trollope who was Rector for fifty years before becoming Archdeacon of Stowe and then Bishop of Nottingham.
The building is open each day from 9am until 5pm.
The main service on Sunday is at 9.30am and is either Sung Eucharist or Morning Prayer. On the first Sunday in the month there is a BCP Holy Communion at 8am. Coffee is served after the 9.30am service and is a time for chatter and laughter amongst those gathered there.
St Andrew's Church of England Primary School attend worship on the afternoon of the first Friday in the month, and also hold Easter and Christmas Services, and their Leavers' Service, all of which are well attended by children, staff, parents and the congregation. A Bible Study Group meets weekly.
Contact Rector Revd Canon Christine Pennock 01526 832463