St Mary's, Evedon
The parish church is a grade II * listed building dating from the 13th century and restored in 1898 and built of limestone.
Holy Communion 9.00 am first Sunday of the month apart from January where there is no service.
Rev Canon Christine Pennock
|Mrs Mona Dickinson||01529 307433|
Evedon is a village in the North Kesteven district of Lincolnshire. It is situated 2 miles (3.2 km) north-east from the town of Sleaford.