St Andrew's, Billingborough

St Andrew's is a large, impressive building with a 150 foot spire and eight recently refurbished bells. The church building originated in 1312 and is located in the area Springwells. St Andrew's is one of six churches in the group.


1st SundayEucharist                   


2nd Sunday

Sunday School in Vicarage


3rd SundayEucharist


4th SundayAll Age Worship


5th SundayBenefice Communion
(see Benefice Calendar for details)


1st TuesdayPram Service


Every MondayMorning Prayer                  


Every ThursdayHoly Communion



Thin Line 


Vicar                    Rev Anna Sorensen         01529 240750 


ChurchwardenMr Geoff Hallam01529 540810 
PCC SecretaryMrs Janet Sumner01529 241583

Benefice Web Site (opens in new window)  

Billingborough - St Andrews 


Billingborough is a large village of about 3,000 inhabitants. The housing is a mix of old and new. There is also a small industrial estate, a few small businesses and farming.

The thriving Co-op supermarket, Post Office with General Shop and Newsagent are among the amenities, together with two pubs and a large medical centre, which serves the surrounding villages. The Vicarage is at the centre of the village High Street.

Billingborough also has an primary school who was assessed as "outstanding" in
a recent Ofsted report.